Sunday, November 1, 2009

Who is this guy?


I snatched this from Jim Mackin's Facebook page. It looks like someone we know. You can run, little brother, but you can't hide!! Ha ha.

It seems like more and more of my family has landed on Facebook. Here is a short list (doesn't include their friends or other family members):

Mandy Turner
Shelby Turner
Price Izen
Tommy Izen
Marily Love Izen
Jim Mackin
Jamie Mackin
Mary Friedrich
Jim Friedrich
Kathy Mackin (yes - Kathy Mackin)

Plus I've hooked up with some old friends from St. Anne Elementary, Mnsgr. Kelly High, Beaumont High and Lamar. Not to mention many FKM co-workers who are also there.

Speaking only for myself, I have found Facebook easier to use, post comments, upload photos and more.

Now, if we can just get Paddy, Nan, Tom and this guy to join, the whole fam damily will be in one spot. A girl can hope, right?

Love,
Marty

1 comment:

  1. Well, I read up about Facebook on Wikipedia. There seems to be more of a risk of computer intrusion and data mining than I care for. And there seems to be continuing, unresolved controversy over the terms of use. I think I’ll pass on Facebook, but wish you the best of fun.

    Love, Paddy

    ReplyDelete